Sunday, November 20, 2011

.Thankful.

I am a blessed person. There are so many blessings that I have recieved with out much consideration. When life gets so busy I forget how blessed I really am, and I don't want to do that. So since Thanksgiving is this week I thought it was a good idea to mention two people that I am so grateful for.

1. Brady. He is calm, patient, entertaining, spontaneous, and has an unbeatable work ethic. My favorite moments is when I come home from school to see that with his spare five minutes he has vacuumed the house, started the laundry or done the dishes. He is always doing things to make me happy. When I think how my life would have been if I hadn't married him I shudder. I don't think I could be this happy without him. I love his strong testimony and his little jokes he is always laughing at. One story that completely encompasses how patient he is happened a couple weekends ago. It was a late Saturday night and he wanted his hair cut. I've only cut one person's hair before, Taylor Wood, and that didn't turn out so good. He had to have his dad come and shave it all off when I was done. Well Brady's poor hair didn't even make it that far. With one swoop I had buzzed his head right down the middle. I cried and he laughed asking if he could keep it as a mullet. Oh I love this man! Always turning drama filled situations into ones we can laugh about!

2. Grandma. She is such a powerful example of consistency, endurance and charity. She wakes up before we do EVERY Tuesday and takes two busses to get to the temple, does two sessions and comes home. She goes by herself and never complains. She is always offering to babysit peoples kids or bring people meals. She is always looking out for Brady and me. It is always a race between us to see who can get our clothes out of the dryer and folded first, she usually always beats us to it. She is letting us stay here with out asking for much. She is always saving her money so that she can have some in the bank to help her kids. Oh how I love this woman. The other night she came and rang our doorbell a couple times so I could come look at a deer in the back yard. I would have never have taken the time to notice this beautiful creation if it hadn't been for her.

Life is all about learning and gaining experience, and I am forever grateful for the people that help me along the way.

The final product. His hair has never been this short!

The mullet


No comments:

Post a Comment