Wednesday, November 16, 2011

.Fourth of July.

The 4th of July has always been one of my most favorite holidays. I love the parade, the fireworks and the patriotism. I got home from South America on July 2 so Brady only had a few days to plan a fun day! Thankfully he had help from his incredible mom and the Ellis'. His mom sent us a cute package filled with red and blue candy with matching 4th of July shirts and some fireworks!
We started the day by going over to the Ellis' for funnel cakes and fruit.

.Our matching shirts.

Then we spent hours trying to find a parade. Elyse loves parades just as much as I do so when we couldn't find one, there were two sad girls in California. We rewarded ourselves by going to the beach.
Our favorite thing about the beach, besides the sun, was skim boarding. I never could do it, but Brady was awesome at it.
He's gonna be a cute daddy some day!!

We ended the night with a BBQ and watching the fireworks with the ward.

I am so grateful for all the freedom I have. For all those that have given their lives for our country, thank you! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment