Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ready or not



We are starting a new adventure!  B is going to start working toward his life long dream of being a doctor. (I guess not his whole life.. he wanted to be a pig for a little while) We are heartbroken to be leaving family and Utah but we are so excited to live in a new place and meet some new friends. 

{We are so grateful for everyone that helped us pack up and move out.
This is the only picture we got, but these boys were pretty proud of their
packing job. I was pretty impressed myself
.}




 So Missouri, ready or not, here we come! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... when I first read this I thought you said he was working toward his life long dream of being an ACTOR!!! I was like... is Missouri the best place to do that?! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam you kill me! Missouri is the new Hollywood, didn't you know?

    ReplyDelete