Tuesday, July 31, 2012

.Boating.

 Boating is my favorite thing to do in the summer.My dad's boat was given to him from his dad and has made it through a lot. Every summer we cross our fingers that the engine will start up a again, and it hasn't failed us yet. I remember as a little girl closing my eyes as Dad zoomed across the lake, feeling the water droplets on my sun baked skin and knowing that this is what heaven would feel like.


 When I met B and found out he loved the lake just as much as I did, I knew it was meant to be :) I love watching B ski and wake board almost as much as I love being out there myself, he is SO good! We went out for an early run on Saturday for the first time ALL year!
                                                                  !It was INCREDIBLE!
 I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to get up on one ski but I did it on my FIRST TRY! (no one needs  to know it was the easy up ski) Can't wait to get out a couple more times before the summer is over! 
-Sweet Board Grab by B-Man-

No comments:

Post a Comment